Adyen North America EMV Test Card Set (7xCards)
The North America card set was specifically designed for Adyen to perform User Acceptance Testing (application development and testing), train support personnel and perform demonstrations within the North American marketplace. This set includes English credit/debit cards with a variety of Currency Codes and Country Codes. All cards are “Dual Interface”, support EMV contact/contactless and have a chip and a magstripe. Please Note: Test Card 07 (Interac card) should NOT be used at this time. Adyen is completing internal testing that is required prior to the card being used. If the card is used prior to Adyen completing their testing, it may be blocked. Once blocked, B2 cannot unblock it and a new Interac card would need to be purchased. Adyen will advise when their testing is complete and Test Card 07 can be used. Upon B2 being made aware of the change, this advisory warning will be removed.
Card Expiry Dates (by Brand):
Amex 12/2024; Diners 05/2026; Discover 05/2026; Interac 12/2028; Mastercard 12/2025; Visa 12/2024
Note: Card images below may not reflect current card definitions. Please refer to product documentation for details.
- Test Card 01, Visa, 476173******0011, Dual Interface, Online Only, USA/USD
- Test Card 02, Mastercard, 541333******4111, Dual Interface, Online Only, USA/USD
- Test Card 03, Amex, 374245*****1006, Dual Interface, Online Only, USA/USD
- Test Card 04, Discover, 651000******0810, Dual Interface, Online Only, USA/USD
- Test Card 05, Diners, 360705****0715, Dual Interface, Online Only, USA/USD
- Test Card 06, Visa, 476173******0135, Dual Interface, Debit (Global and Common AIDs), USA/USD
- Test Card 07, Interac, 001203******0003, Dual Interface, Online Only, Canadian Debit, Canada/CAD