B2 University - eLearning
B2 University's industry-leading eLearning portal has been designed to allow you to take our courses when it suits your schedule. Train at your convenience and at your pace.
To get started: Simply register with us using the form on the right and we will provide you with access to the free "Introduction to EMV" course material.
Audience: B2’s courses are suitable and recommended for anyone who is involved in the payments industry. No previous knowledge or experience is required.
Features & Benefits of B2's eLearning courses:
- Convenience - All of our eLearning courses are available 24/7.
- Student-driven pace - You learn at your own speed with no dictated completion timelines.
- Fits your schedule - Start/pause/ stop the eLearning course modules at any point in time.
- Superior information retention - Each course module can be reviewed any number of times.
- Simple access - Our eLearning courses require only a computer / tablet with internet access and a web browser. Latest browser versions (Windows, IOS) are recommended, mobile phones are not.
- Saves Money - Eliminate the time and expenses related to travelling.
B2 University eLearning notes:
All courses in B2 University are authored by B2’s subject matter experts and pertain to the Electronic Payments Industry.
B2 does not retain module test results but does keep a record of the courses you sign up for.
For Terms and Conditions of access to B2 University eLearning course material, please visit B2 Terms and Conditions.
Current course listing:
1) B2 Introduction to EMV Course (Free with registration) - includes the following modules:
Introduction to Payments – This module focuses on electronic payments and includes: The electronic payment ecosystem, how an electronic transaction is performed and how do previous technologies such as embossed cards and magstripe cards work.
Payment Transaction Fraud – This module helps understand fraud in more detail, explains the evolution to EMV and how EMV reduces fraud.
EMV Adoption – This module will discuss how EMV is implemented and the various types of liability shifts introduced by the payment brands.
EMV Functional Architecture – This module explains how EMV was designed by exploring the history of EMV, EMV standards and how payment acceptance devices and chip cards interact with each other.
EMV Transaction Flow – This final module of the course goes in detail through each step of an EMV transaction.
2) B2 Contactless Payments Course – includes the following modules:
Contactless Payment Architecture – This module explains how contactless technology works, what contactless readers are, what contactless form-factors there are and reviews the various contactless specifications.
AMEX Expresspay Transaction Flow.
Mastercard PayPass Transaction Flow.
Visa payWave Transaction Flow.
For information and pricing concerning this course, Click Here
3) EMV US Debit Course - consists of a single comprehensive module:
This extensive module will explain in detail the impacts of implementing debit in the U.S. with EMV. We explore the difference between magstripe U.S. debit and EMV U.S. debit transactions including various merchant challenges and tips.
For information concerning pricing and delivery options on this course: