Fiserv UAT Test Card Set (6xCards)
TECHNICAL NOTICE from Interac regarding Interac cards with BIN ‘0012xx’. We strongly advise you to read before ordering these cards: Issuer simulator setup for Flash Cards
- When using the contact interface in an Acquirer test environment, the Issuer simulator must be configured to return value ‘8840’ in ARPCrc response (ARPCrc byte 1 bits 6-3 should be set to zero).
- Unless Issuer simulator is configured to return ‘8840’, a contact transaction may block the card.
B2 will charge to replace cards blocked in this manner.
The Interac Flash test card in this set is in the ‘001203’ BIN range.
These cards are supported by all Canadian processors but are not yet supported by all U.S. and International processors.
Check with your acquirer account representative to determine if this Interac Flash BIN range is supported by their development host.
If your processor does not yet support Interac Flash, the card will function properly at the POS device but it will not obtain a host approval.
Card Expiry Dates (by Brand):
Interac; 12/2028; Mastercard 12/2025; Visa 12/2024
Note: Card images below may not reflect current card definitions. Please refer to product documentation for details.
- Test Card 01 – Visa, 476173 ****** 0011, USA, USD, Online Only
- Test Card 02 – Mastercard, 54133 ****** 0434, USA, USD, Online Only
- Test Card 03 – Visa, 476173 ****** 0043, USA, USD, Signature
- Test Card 04 – Mastercard, 54133 ****** 0434, USA, USD, Offline PIN, ARPC Verification fails
- Test Card 05 – Visa, 476173 ****** 0042, ,CAN, CAD, Offline PIN
- Test Card 06 – Interac, 001203 ****** 0003, CAN, CAD