Great careers unfold at B2, where we offer a broad portfolio of business and technology solutions that help clients improve their business performance. Get behind a challenging and satisfying career with B2.
How You Fit In
B2's greatest strength is its people - diverse, motivated people with the expertise and insight to tackle the toughest client issues. We're looking for hard-working, forward-thinking people who like to achieve results and are dedicated to helping our clients meet their commitments. In return, we'll provide you with a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to build your skills.
Discover an Exciting New Opportunity
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the B2 team, send a copy of your resume to Careers(at)B2ps.com
Location: Mississauga, ON, Canada
We are looking for a talented and multi-dimensional software developer to join our team. Our software makes it easier for merchants to accept credit and debit cards, inject and manage encryption keys and much more. You will contribute to the design, development, release and support of our software products and projects. In time, you will also be entrusted with customer interaction and responsibility for delivering projects.
We provide unique software solutions and provide elite-level support for our customers. Your success will help us grow our software product offerings and grow our presence in the payments industry in North America and beyond.
What You’ll Do
• Develop, test and maintain software that complements B2's software applications and platforms.
• Work within a small team to contribute to all parts of the software lifecycle.
• Consistently exercise discipline and thoroughness to help maintain our software excellence.
Support for B2 software products
• Provide competent and timely support to customers that are using B2 software.
• Proactively identify vulnerabilities, inefficiencies and areas for improvement within B2's software products.
Develop expertise within the electronic payments industry
• Learn from internal B2 resources and benefit from B2’s market position to become a technical expert in the electronic payments industry.
• Use your emerging payments expertise to help B2 deliver solutions to our customers.
• Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft .NET and .NET Core frameworks, primarily using C#.
• Experience using Xamarin and other cross-platform technologies.
• Experience developing web services and web applications using ASP .NET Core and related technologies / frameworks.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Varied knowledge of software / application security and encryption standards & principles.
• Knowledge of the electronic payments industry or banking industry will definitely set you apart.
Who We Are
Our expertise in payments requirements and technologies enables us to provide our customers with the best solutions to achieve their evolving payment goals.
• Driven - We want to get things done. We are self-reliant. We are self-starters. We don’t need to be told what to do, or how to do it. If we are not sure, we don’t wait – we ask.
• Calm Nature - We deal calmly with challenges and pressure, internally and externally.
• Creative - We are flexible and adaptable with our approach to solving problems and to improving how we do what we do. We are willing to look outside of our existing expertise for solutions. We have the ability to learn and adjust.
• Teamwork - Our success is a team effort. We support one another and communicate openly. We are willing to raise issues, suggest solutions, and we are not afraid to challenge the status quo. We are passionate as a company and excited to see our team members excel and succeed.
• Integrity - We say what we mean and do what we say. We keep our promises – spoken and implied. We always try to do the right thing.
• Doing our job well matters - We pay attention to details. We are diligent, conscientious, and always finish what we start.
• Customer-Centric - We are fair and honest with our customers. We always put the customer first. We empathetic to our customers’ views and we are responsive to their needs.
Please send your resumé to Careers@B2ps.com.
As part of our process, you will be asked to schedule phone calls with 2-3 professional references who can tell us about you so we can better understand your skills and prepare ourselves to set you up for success.