Great careers unfold at B2, where we offer a broad portfolio of business and technology solutions that help clients improve their business performance. Get behind a challenging and satisfying career with B2.
How You Fit In
B2's greatest strength is its people - diverse, motivated people with the expertise and insight to tackle the toughest client issues. We're looking for hard-working, forward-thinking people who like to achieve results and are dedicated to helping our clients meet their commitments. In return, we'll provide you with a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to build your skills.
Discover an Exciting New Opportunity
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the B2 team, send a copy of your resume to Careers(at)B2ps.com
March 23, 2021
Marketing and Inside Sales Lead
Location: Mississauga, ON, Canada or U.S.
We are looking for a motivated marketing professional to lead our branding, lead generation, and inside sales efforts. You will oversee the development of corporate branding, website, content, and collateral materials – ensuring compliance with brand standards. You will be responsible for developing new leads, nurturing those leads, communicating the benefits of our product and services to potential customers, introducing existing customers to additional offerings, and ensuring a smooth sales process.
We are the market leader in North America for one of our key offerings.
Your success will help us become the market leader in Europe, and continue to build on our reputation in North America.
What You’ll Do
Branding – Increase awareness of B2 in strategic markets and segments.
• Write and edit marketing copy for web and collateral materials.
• Recognize, recommend, and guide the visual communications process.
• Manage external marketing agencies when necessary to create resources and collateral.
• Review web analytics and determine site optimization based on data.
Lead Generation - Increase the quantity and quality of leads.
• Write and edit articles and blog posts for web and email marketing.
• Understand and employ search engine optimization concepts.
• Research and qualify new leads.
• Become an expert on company products and services.
• Research competing products and services.
Sales Enablement – Increase our close rate, customer LTV, and shorten sales cycles.
• Create and maintain a database of current and potential customers.
• Communicate with customers via phone and email, make outbound calls to potential customers, and follow up on leads.
• Understand customer needs, identify sales opportunities, and respond to questions to facilitate sales process.
• Explain and demonstrate features of products and services in both virtual and in-person meetings.
• Upsell products and services.
• Strong understanding of branding and brand building in B2B markets.
• Demonstrated success in generating and nuturting leads.
• Familiarity with the sales cycle and sales processes.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong visual communication skills.
• Ability to manage external marketing agencies and other contractors.
• Motivated self-starter with the work ethic to accomplish tasks without prodding.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to balance and prioritize competing projects.
Who We Are
B2 is a global technology company that provides best-in-class products and services for the payment industry.
Our expertise in payments requirements and technologies enables us to provide our customers with the best solutions to achieve their evolving payment goals.
Driven - We want to get things done. We are self-reliant. We are self-starters. We don’t need to be told what to do, or how to do it. If we are not sure, we don’t wait – we ask.
Calm Nature - We deal calmly with challenges and pressure, internally and externally.
Creative - We are flexible and adaptable with our approach to solving problems and to improving how we do what we do. We are willing to look outside of our existing expertise for solutions. We have the ability to learn and adjust.
Teamwork - Our success is a team effort. We support one another and communicate openly. We are willing to raise issues, suggest solutions, and we are not afraid to challenge the status quo. We are passionate as a company and excited to see our team members excel and succeed.
Integrity - We say what we mean and do what we say. We keep our promises – spoken and implied. We always try to do the right thing.
Doing our job well matters - We pay attention to details. We are diligent, conscientious, and always finish what we start.
Customer-Centric - We are fair and honest with our customers. We always put the customer first. We are empathetic to our customers’ views and we are responsive to their needs.
Please send your resume to Careers(at)B2ps.com. As part of our process, you will be asked to schedule phone calls with 2-3 professional references who can tell us about you so we can better understand your skills and prepare ourselves to set you up for success.
March 18, 2021
Intermediate Software Developer
Location: Mississauga, ON, Canada
About B2 Software Products
B2 develops and licenses software for the electronic financial transaction industry. Our software makes it easier for merchants to accept EMV and contactless cards, inject and manage encryption keys and much more.
• Develop, test and maintain software that compliments B2's software applications and platforms
• Design and build Android applications using Java and Xamarin .NET
• Design and build secure web applications and web services to extend B2's product offerings
• Provide competent and timely support to customers using B2 software
• Work within a small software development team and contribute to all parts of the software lifecycle
• Consistently exercise discipline and thoroughness to help maintain our software excellence
• Proactively identify vulnerabilities, inefficiencies and areas for improvement within B2's software products
• At least three years of experience in the electronic transaction industry and/or banking industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated and driven to complete tasks independently; comfortable working within a small software development team
• Extensive .NET knowledge
Your knowledge of the following will set you apart:
• Point-of-sale software and transaction processing
• EMV and contactless card standards
• PCI-DSS, PA-DSS and various other security standards
• Encryption and key management