Intermediate Software Developer
Location: Mississauga, ON
B2 develops and licenses software for the electronic financial transaction industry. Our software makes it easier for merchants to accept EMV and contactless cards, inject and manage encryption keys and much more.
We are looking for a talented and multi-dimensional software developer to join our team. Our software makes it easier for merchants to accept credit and debit cards, inject and manage encryption keys and much more. You will contribute to the design, development, release and support of our software products and projects. In time, you will also be entrusted with customer interaction and responsibility for delivering projects.
We provide unique software solutions and provide elite-level support for our customers. Your success will help us grow our software product offerings and grow our presence in the payments industry in North America and beyond.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, test and maintain software that complements B2’s software applications and platforms.
- Work within a small team to contribute to all parts of the software lifecycle.
- Consistently exercise discipline and thoroughness to help maintain our software excellence.
Support for B2 software products
- Provide competent and timely support to customers that are using B2 software.
- Proactively identify vulnerabilities, inefficiencies and areas for improvement within B2’s software products.
Develop expertise within the electronic payments industry
- Learn from internal B2 resources and benefit from B2’s market position to become a technical expert in the electronic payments industry.
- Use your emerging payments expertise to help B2 deliver solutions to our customers.
- Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft .NET and .NET Core frameworks, primarily using C#.
- Experience using Xamarin and other cross-platform technologies.
- Experience developing web services and web applications using ASP .NET Core and related technologies / frameworks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Varied knowledge of software / application security and encryption standards & principles.
- Knowledge of the electronic payments industry or banking industry will definitely set you apart.
Please send your resumé to email@example.com.
As part of our process, you will be asked to schedule phone calls with 2-3 professional references who can tell us about you so we can better understand your skills and prepare ourselves to set you up for success.